- MemoryLink Product Selection Tool
- Serial EERAM
- Serial EEPROM
- Serial & Parallel Flash
- Serial SRAM & Serial NVSRAM
- Parallel EEPROM
- OTP EPROM
- Smart Memory Controllers
World’s Most Reliable Memory
MemoryLink Product Selection Tool
The MemoryLink Product Selection Tool is a great discovery tool that provides an encompassing overview of all our memory products and supporting development boards. This interactive tool contains selectable links allowing you to quickly navigate to product-specific information. It is available as an online web tool or as a downloadable PDF for your convenience.
Serial EEPROMs are low-power, nonvolatile memory devices with robust operating ranges, small size and byte alterability, making them ideal for data and program storage. Serial EEPROMs can be written more than one million times.
- 128 bit to 4 Mbit
- Available in I2C, SPI, Microwire, single-wire and UNI/O® bus modes
EERAM is a nonvolatile SRAM with a shadow EEPROM backup. Data is automatically backed up onto the EEPROM at power down using a small external capacitor. Unlike NVSRAM, no external battery is needed. This device combines the reliability of an EEPROM with the performance of an SRAM. EERAM offers unlimited erase and write cycles to the memory.
- SPI: 64 Kbit to 1 Mbit
- I2C: 4 Kbit to 64 Kbit
- Available in SOIC-8, TSSOP-8, TDFN-8
Our Serial Quad I/O™ (SQI™) and SPI Flash devices are manufactured with our proprietary, high-performance CMOS SuperFlash® technology, which significantly improves performance (erase any block in less than 25 ms) and reliability (100 years data retention) while lowering power consumption.
- 512 Kbit to 64 Mbit in 3V and multiple densities in 1.8V
- SQI Flash devices: up to 104 MHz and includes advanced security features
Our multi-purpose parallel Flash memories are manufactured with our proprietary, high-performance CMOS SuperFlash technology which significantly improves performance (erase any block in less than 25 ms) and reliability (100 years data retention) while lowering power consumption.
- 1 Mbit to 64 Mbit in 3V and multiple densities in 5V and 1.8V
- Superior read performance and security features available in Advanced MPF+
Serial SRAM is a standalone volatile memory that offers an easy and inexpensive way to add more RAM to your application. These 8-pin devices have unlimited endurance and zero write times.
- 64 Kbit to 1 Mbit
- SPI, SDI and SQI bus modes
Serial NVSRAM offers low cost, nonvolatile RAM storage via an external battery and is ideal for applications that need to write very often to the memory.
- 512 Kbit to 1 Mbit
- Battery backed
Parallel EEPROM provides robust nonvolatile memory with faster read times than serial EEPROM for direct code execution and high-reliability data storage in telecommunications, avionics, military and other applications.
- 64 Kbit to 1 Mbit with 2.7V and 5V options
- Parallel data access, similar to static RAM for read and write cycles.
One-Time Programmable (OTP) EPROM technology with fast parallel access times provides secure, unalterable memory for excellent firmware and data protection.
- 256 Kbit to 8 Mbit with 5V, 3V, and battery-voltage 2.7V options
- Rapid programming algorithm: 100 μs/byte
These secure EEPROMs provide a truly secure means of preventing product counterfeiting and piracy for applications requiring comprehensive data protection, including mutual authentication between device and host.
- 1 Kbit to 265 Kbit with 2.7V to 3.6V and 2.7V to 5.5V options
- 64-bit embedded hardware encryption engine, four sets of nonreadable, 64-bit authentication keys, and four sets of nonreadable, 64-bit session encryption keys
Smart Memory Controller
The industry’s first commercially available serial memory controller, the SMC 1000 8x25G, enables CPUs and other compute-centric SoCs to utilize four times the memory channels of parallel attached DDR4 DRAM, delivering higher memory bandwidth and media independence for compute-intensive platforms with ultra-low latency.
- Increased memory bandwidth
- Media independent
- Lower solution costs